Saturday, June 3, 10 AM – 3 PM
Brunch-a-Palooza is a one-of-a-kind outdoor brunch and music festival celebrating the beloved meal that combines breakfast and lunch – brunch! Join us at Upper Landing Park in St. Paul, MN for a day of delicious food, bloody marys, beer, mimosas, music, people, and fun.
Your Ticket Includes:
A Music Festival, 4-Course Brunch, and Beer & Cocktail Tasting All-in-One…
- 4 Brunch Inspired Small Plates including:
- Choice of Blucys
- Choice of Hi-Tops
- Choice of Totchos
- Finnegans Flapjacks
- See full menu options below
- 6 Drink Tokens to be used any way you’d like:
- 1 drink token gets you a 1/2 pint of craft beer featuring local MN breweries
- 2 drink tokens gets you a specialty mimosa
- 3 drink tokens gets you a handcrafted bloody mary featuring local MN spirits
- Americana & Folk main stage featuring Communist Daughter, Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank, Them Coulee Boys, and Gentleman’s Anti-Temperance League
- Jazz stage featuring Lessmeister Jazz Combo, and Rick Noir Trio
- Specialty ‘Brunch Beers’ featuring unique infusions & flavors from 15+ local breweries
- Bloody Mary recipe collaborations between local distilleries and Hi-Lo bartenders
- Access to discounted hotel room block at the brand new Hampton Inn Downtown St. Paul
- Craft cocktail demos with Hi-Lo Team
- Access to local vendors and samples, games, contests, artists, and more!
- Metro Transit pass to get you to and from the event
- A Portion of Each Ticket Will be Donated to Finnegans Community Fund
*Ticket price increases $10 after Sunday, May 21, 2017, if still available – get your tickets now and save!*
Every Ticket purchased before may 3 is entered to win. . .
This Prize Pack Valued at $600+ Includes:
- $100 Gift Card to the Blue Door Pub
- $100 Gift Card to Hi-Lo Diner
- Voucher For a Nights Stay at Hampton Inn, DT St. Paul
- $100 Voucher for a Future GetKnit Event
- Collection of MN Brewery & Distillery Merch
Live music all day long featuring 7 local acts on two stages.
Each guest receives 4 brunch inspired small plates brought to you by the talented culinary teams of Hi-Lo Diner and Blue Door Pub.
Two fresh ground Angus beef slider-sized patties collaborate to encompass a veritable cornucopia of ingredients, creating a cavern of delectable deliciousness. It’s a collision of culinary creativity and Midwestern ingenuity.
- Mini Breakfast Blucy – Stuffed with Land O’Lakes White American. Topped with scrambled eggs, Yellow American, and thick-cut bacon.
- Mini Lumberjack Blucy – Stuffed with Smoked Gouda, cayenne pepper, & thick-cut bacon. Topped with maple syrup.
We combine the majesty of tater tots and toppings normally found on nachos to create a unique spin on a fan favorite.
- Huevos Rancheros Totchos – Tots tossed in Cajun seasoning. Topped with queso, black bean salsa, scrambled eggs, chipotle ranch, and scallions.
- Banditos Totchos – Tots tossed in bandit dry rub made of smoked cinnamon and sugar. Topped with queso, red and green peppers, spicy sausage, hollandaise, and paprika.
Fresh fried dough featuring sweet and savory toppings. Like a donut, but not a donut.
- Gary Coop’er Hi-Top – Topped with buttermilk fried chicken, maple-bourbon syrup, country gravy, and micro greens.
- Venus Pie Trap Hi-Top – Topped with simple glaze, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, almonds, and a cherry on top.
A stack of 5 mini pancakes made with beer from non-profit partner, Finnegans Brew Co. Topped with butter and maple syrup.
Collection of handcrafted Bloody Marys and Mimosas
Just for this event, the dynamic bar team from Hi-Lo Diner has joined forces with five local distilleries to create distinct handcrafted Bloody Marys. In addition, a handful of unique mimosas will be curated for your enjoyment.
A full list of brunch-inspired cocktails – coming soon!
A classic tomato bloody, savory, fresh herbs featuring Du Nord Vodka.
The Bugs Bloody:
A bloody mary made with carrot juice featuring Tattersall Vodka.
Guy on a Buffalo Bloody:
A buffalo & blue cheese bloody featuring Lawless Vodka.
The Green Machine:
A green bloody featuring Vikre Vodka.
A spicy bloody featuring Norseman Vodka.
Sparkling wine, orange juice, orange bitters, sage tincture
Sparkling wine, grapefruit juice, grapefruit bitters, tarragon tincture
Sparkling wine, apple cider, bittercube bolivar bitters
Brunch-inspired beers from 15+ local Minnesota breweries
Just for this event, 15+ local Minnesota breweries have come together to create a very special collection of “brunch-inspired” craft beers featuring a wide variety of infusions and styles.
More breweries and a full list of brunch-inspired beers – coming soon!
Indeed Brewing Company:
Waffle Loral: Belgian style golden ale with granola, maple syrup, and strawberries
Tin Whiskers Brewing Company:
Wheatstone Bridge Marmalade
Bent Paddle Brewing Company:
Hopmosa: Orange Zest Infused IPA
Modist Brewing Company:
Double Shot First Call
Sociable Cider Werks:
Grapefruit Freewheeler with Fresh Mint
Urban Growler Brewing Company:
Cinnamon Roll Porter: porter with Cinnamon and brown sugar
BauHaus Brew Labs:
Wabasha Brewing Company:
Blueberry IPA: Implosion IPA infused with blueberries
Lake Monster Brewing Company:
Bootstrap Coffee Stout
Castle Danger Brewing Company:
Orange Cream Ale
Fair State Brewing Company:
Grapefruit-infused Corpulence: Berliner Weiss/sour wheat beer
Nice Coffee: Nice stout featuring STP collar with Kopplins
Surly Brewing Company:
Fiery Hell: chili infused golden lager
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company:
Agredoux with Vanilla Bean: Belgian brown ale, kettle soured, MN Grown Maple Syrup from the Somerskogan Sugarbush, infused with vanilla bean.
Badger Hill Brewing Company:
Blood Orange Traitor IPA
Bad Weather Brewing Company:
We’re proud to partner with Finnegans in their mission to “Turn Beer Into Food”.
A portion of each ticket sold will be donated to Finnegans Community Fund and their mission to create sustainable change for those affected by hunger in Minnesota communities.
This unique festival will take place at the picturesque Upper Landing Park located in St. Paul, MN. This park is located along the Mississippi River under the beautiful downtown skyline.
Must be 21+ to attend event | No cancellations or refunds | Event is rain or shine | Ticket is good for one individual | Early registration tickets available until Sunday, May 21, 2017 – after that tickets increase $10 each if still available | You may transfer your ticket to another individual that is 21+ – To transfer ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, your confirmation number, the first and last name of the 21+ individual you are transferring to, and their email | Transfers will not be accepted the week prior to the event | Non-alcoholic drink options will be available | Prices do not include a $3.75 processing fee per ticket | As an event participant you will be asked to sign an event waiver, which can be viewed here | Bike Parking will be availalbe for duration of event | Hotel rooms are limited and GetKnit cannot guarantee everyone getting a hotel room | After the purchase of your event tickets you will receive a confirmation email with a special link to purchase hotel rooms — Rooms cannot be purchased over the phone | Every ticket purchased before Wednesday, May 3, 2017 will be entered to win “The Great Brunch-A-Palooza Giveaway” | For purchases of multiple tickets, each participant will be entered to win | For a full list of contest rules, terms and conditions – click here |